Monday, August 29, 2011

When do you give up?

Five minutes before first word of this new post, I was in my bed with my eyes closed and some soaring pain in my heart. Tears were not on cards this day(I suppose) and I remembered one of my mother's advice: 'Do not ever give up, when you wish for something badly...you might fall, your courage might touch grounds, but always remember that you have it in you to get fetch that dream of yours...'

Now, sitting here and not feeling healthy enough to do anything, I wish I could weep my eyes down and could get some sleep. But I guess, I need to live with this feeling, I have to burn in the test of these times.....wait

Wait....

A tear just fell down......I thing I will be able to fall half asleep...and in half wakefulness...be ready my DREAM...I will be coming again...


because I do not know 'How to GIVE UP!'

Love
Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU) 

6 comments:

Manmohan Singh said...

Nice write.

VICKY said...

well said.........

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Manmohan and Vikey!

Isha said...

Attractive post, motivational indeed... :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

@Isha: I just tried to be honest in my expression and I think it paid back well.

vivea said...

this is d right spirit......inspirational post:)