Saturday, August 6, 2011

My unrest

'Tonight'


"Tonight, I am in unrest,
all matters are twisted and
 they have made a safe,
under my chest,

some beats might go unheard,
some sighs might get buried 
under this burden,
and whatever sleeps,
is not me, but a shadow 
craving for some rest,

maybe, I need some shoulder,
some miraculous touch to find my anguish,
maybe some sweet voice which would heal,
my unheard yelling,

but tonight, baby,
this night, I am lonely,
as all I find alive in me,
is my sole heart, near
 the safe, under my chest,

where matters are still twisted,
and all that rests, is the unrest..."


Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

4 comments:

VICKY said...

really awesome...........yaar no words..to say...

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Vicky :)

Love
Gaurav

Manmohan Singh said...

nice and slow, rises with glow, like a trance, like being in deep sleep, a nightly feeling, a tranquil, good good one. peace.

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Manmohan. :) where is your pic missing?

you look nice in that picture of yours.

Love
Gaurav