Thursday, August 11, 2011

A tacit lesson!


"Determination of a soul is never estimated in its dwelling, it is buried in its heart..."

I first met Naveen in a cineplex, some six months back. He was not my friend. My friend Ashish introduced me to him. After that, I met him in this month. To me, his first impression was of a guy, who is a gullible personality and loves to live carefree. But this time when I visited his place, I found that first impression should not always be taken seriously(keep love to a side:))...

At his place, I discovered inspirational stuff pasted on walls, all around. I asked him what he wants to be? And he said that he has always wanted to be an IAS officer. He also showed me his magazine, which is technical journal, published every month. 

I took some pictures and told him that he has done something good to me. He kept asking me what? And after all I told him that he has proven me wrong about judging him in our first meeting.

Thanks Naveen, for proving me wrong and teaching me a tacit lesson!

God bless you brother!

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru) 

2 comments:

Manmohan Singh said...

great minds think alike, great minds meet in time, hope you keep collecting such personalities in your bag and keep spreading tacit lessons...

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you brother!

Gaurav