Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An IDEA, the IDEA!

Some days are beautiful, some are rainy, some are sunny, but some are tainted with black. The black is not a color, it is the black of hearts which either stay scared or averse beauty and purity of a heart.




Such is a feeling which is there with me today, when a noble idea is arrested. As, I am not with anybody, but I am with the idea of making our country better and more organised. 


I do not have much to say, but would surely like to share with you some lines of a song from Linkin Park(which goes with today's happening!)


Put to rest, What you thought of me
Well, I clean this slate
With the hands, Of uncertainty
So let mercy come, And Wash away

What I've Done
I'll face myself
Tto cross what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done

I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

What I've Done
What I've Done
Forgetting what I've done



Today, I contributed my part with a fast. Tomorrow, I would wear a black band on my right arm. Are you with the idea of better India(I repeat, I am not with anyone. I am trying to be with the idea and you must have listened to a TV commercial, "An Idea can change your life! Now, we have a chance to implement it.")




Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

2 comments:

Manmohan Singh said...

india needs people like you.... not kanimozhis :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you brother! Please use We! :)