Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An example for all of us!

Mr. Om Prakash, a business man who took off from his work and distributed water to protesters in front of Tihar Jail, is a man who represents a true citizen with spirit to bring about a change. When he was asked, "Why are you doing this water distribution at the cost of your business?" He had a smile on his face and answered in an indirect and interrogative way, "What kind of loss are you talking about?"


His smile was contagious, his spirit of serving the protesters and his will to sacrifice as well as do his bit for our nation added to my intentions of doing my bit?

So, are you doing your BIT? What are you doing?

(BTW, It was good having the Black Band around my wrist all day=>Last post on the blog)

I would love to know about your part. If you have never thought about it. Then, NOW is the time!

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

4 comments:

Manmohan Singh. said...

I feel few have got the balls, and few think they have it. But those who actualy do, they are not sitting and warming their sofas by their behinds before tv news, they are out fingering the government, and i think something good otherwise is going to get produced, for, to us atleast to us(uncastrated and unemasculated ones) its a national not a trash-nal issue. Topple off! Govt. V r coming. Yeh. With gaurav saluja :-)

A bit of me and my writings said...

"A man who leads is nothing but one with a unique idea." and "There is no leader in a revolution...we have unheard voices and their claim for their ulterior goal!"

I follow these!

Govt. We are claiming for what we deserve! Nothing else!(blessed are WE if we get more!)

Thanks for the faith brother! I am just a trying to say what I feel.

Gaurav

vivea said...

V v/s corruption(govt.).......
v al r cmng 4 our rights....

A bit of me and my writings said...

"Human spirit is never dying!"

Thanks Vivea for you support

Gaurav