Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hold your beloved and time will be yours!

'The time'


Sand of time is out of reach,
what is mine is never so sleek,

If the time would ask me
 a question in person,
'What is it that you wish to be?'

I would not kneel down to answer,
but would surely make a plea,

'I wish to be the one 
who could hold you tight,
like I wish to hold 
my beloved in my arms...'


The time holds no laughter barred,
and says with ultimate mockery,

I wish I could be your beloved in your arms,
but wait for her as she is the only one,
who can let you hold nerve of time fleeing,

as for all other searches and struggles,
I choose to run and run,
and you have to be my follower,
running after, chasing and chasing...

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU)

9 comments:

VICKY said...

sch me starting phrase mast lga.....

A bit of me and my writings said...

thanks dude

Isha said...

Adorable lines and luvleyyyyyy feel... :))))

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Ish! :)

Manmohan Singh said...

A real nice write, slow mo!

Ashok Sharma said...

yep real nice

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Ashok and Manmohan

vivea said...

touching n awsme lines......wow great :):)

A bit of me and my writings said...

:)
What is when heart beats,
let all know what I feel,
Will you come to bridge the gap?
While I use words to pray for you...