Friday, August 19, 2011

When words are not enough!

"Hands, your shoulder and my eyes"


When I close my eyes,
some dark takes away all my strides,
when I open them,
I see more dark outside,

I fill my eyes,
with pain of being this way,
and when I pour the same,
then, some tears roll down,
washing away all my strife,

So, half my way down
 to deep slumber,
you come close to me,
and fall asleep with my
 head on your shoulder,
holding my hand tight,

as my words might not 
explicate my longings,
but my hand would tell 
you stories of my heart,

and when sleep falls in
 loving arms of night,
your touch would work wonders,
taking away all my strides and the strife,
filling the eyes with some love,
making me tranquilized...

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

6 comments:

VICKY said...

Touchy lines...gd 1 yaar really..........

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Vicky!

Isha said...

full of love.. I'd cal it a tranquilizing post... :)))
Adorable..

A bit of me and my writings said...

I would try to potray more such emotions!

Thank you ISH!

vivea said...

impresionante:-)
simpatico lineas
:-)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thanks Vivea. :)