Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh! I wish I could read my own eyes

Same or Changed?


'this wind has no message left,
it just flows and says what has gone and left,

stars above are not so bright,
they are dim from what I saw the last time,

and the sky is blue and dark,
it is darker than I left it last,

And I wonder is it all changed,
or I have lost interest in their ways?

I guess, its late and door of sleep is a ajar,
I slip in comfy, maybe next day is all same 
and fair as it changed for me, this far...'

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

aaj raat ko chhat pe so raha h kya broo.... :)
good one as alwz...

A bit of me and my writings said...

I wish I could... and I wanted to...tune telepathy seekh le kya?

Thanks and waiting for a good write on your blog too..

Love

Gaurav

vivea said...

"next day is all same and fair as it changed 4 me,this far.."
great lines....

Manmohan Singh said...

nice write brother could have been better

A bit of me and my writings said...

@Vivea: Thanks

A bit of me and my writings said...

@Manmohan: struggle is On

Isha said...

Siimply nice... :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you ISH :)