Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sometimes...

I have seen this very closely and it it feels like we are sitting in a train of memories where the wagon just passes by every lane and street of your mind. You sit back and try to hold yourself. And is there any thing else you can do? Anything to save yourself from that inevitable journey, which begins every time when you close your eyes.

At the same time, it hurts when some memories just try to escape from you...you chase the being, you try your best, YOU TRY YOUR BEST....still, :)

What will you do?

I choose to chase again...yes I am not leaving the memory... : |




Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)


7 comments:

Gaurav Lakhani said...

i'll love to chase again.....!!!

A bit of me and my writings said...

good luck for your chase Gaurav... keep that on... I have my own

vivea said...

"YES I AM NOT LEAVING THE MEMORY"
LOVELY
sweet memories always stays wid us...

A bit of me and my writings said...

It is up to your love for them...

Isha said...

:)
Beautiful.
Yea, some memories are for 'ever' may it be sweet or bitter... :)
:) :) :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Memories lie there...and sometimes it is your wish to make them bitter or sweet....It is again the same question....
How far would you go?

Well I wish to go farther...

Manmohan Singh said...

And I, would just like to, watch the show.....

Nice heart-felt write :)