Monday, September 26, 2011

The fourth dimension


The ways of the world

One great man said,” Ways of the world are devious." I am buying his philosophical point of view, but with some addition to it: "Ways of the world are devious, yet interesting." This is not what I feel; this is about my bit of experience with the world. Let me deduce the above in some peculiar points:-

  • People are generalized, still valued for their point of views to be reflected on our choices; it is not that we revere their views out of fear, but to say its opposite is also not true.

  • Evil drives the Mercedes and the good honks horns in the sluggish traffic(No offence if you are good and still own the divine wagon-Mercedes, well you might be an exception…as rules often come with exceptions.)

I think that ‘the good’ always hopes for a day to come when the wheel of life would be turned by his efforts and he would be blessed with all the pleasures that ‘the evil’ is savoring at present.

Life goes on, efforts are on, ‘the evil’ enjoys while ‘the good’ dreams for the day.

  • Same dilemma is presented before students, where they have to choose between ‘a movie’ and ‘a class test’( what a tragedy, it might seems funny for us, but for a kid, it is a real plight J)

Many such examples can be taken out and we can talk glibly about them here. BUT..BUT…BUT did I talk about deviousness or interesting features of the product of GOD called LIFE?

Any wild guesses???

That was a mix of both, as I think that they go hand in hand with each other. Still, the most interesting part of this all is that ‘Whatever we think and deduce out of our logical thinking is nothing more than a projection of what we have acquired from our surroundings as experience.

So, how can we be firm about our thoughts about ‘the evil’ or ‘the good’ or ‘the KID’?




May be we have never come across the fourth dimension of things where order or ways of world are never devious, they are just fair. May be GOD has given MERCEDES to a man, and have given other man the desire to dream for it. May be we never have to mix our self with the people and follow a different set of rules for the people’s way of tackling things. May be the kid has to learn to take risk, or to sacrifice, or to learn about choices.

And I know that this fourth dimension comes to the view, but when we sit back in silence and try to think...try to do real thinking. May be we need to adopt this dimension as the only way of thinking.

And MAY BE, ‘the ways of world were never devious, it is our forst dimension of thinking which made it seem so!’(Leave behind the exceptions J)


Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU)

9 comments:

VICKY said...

sorry bro...bht bda tha to pda ni yaar.....

vivea said...

"EVIL" or "GOOD" or "KID"...:-)
hmm kuch sahi-galat,acha-bura nahi hta..
thnx 4 showing us dis "FOURTH DIMENSION"

A bit of me and my writings said...

@ vicky: No problem brother. how did you like the Pictures there?

: said...

The worldly dimensional theory by Gaurav Saluja.

Apply for nobel.

A bit of me and my writings said...

Manmohan ji apke maje lene ka tarika acha lage...jab le lo to comment bhi kar dena SIR ...

Isha said...

It's nice to read smthng diffrent and wise.....
Boht bada he plus it's lyk wat d Manmohan said 'A dimensional theory'.. It's realy lyk dat not in a funy way, but frm d readr's point of view , it's lyk smthng i.e writtn by some great profesinal writer....
Morovr, realy great 2 see dat u are a thoughtful guy & share new and interesting expirnces wid us.....

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you ISH :)
I am just trying to be true with what I feel I do and gift all the people around me. It is to touch hearts... some hearts(specially some) and many other hearts who can feel alike.

I hope I continue doing my work :)

Gaurav

Vikash said...

Hey Gaurav,

M new to your blog... Read a few of them toady on recommendation of your friend Isha... Seems quite interesting... I guess I was a bit lost in the beginning when the heading says 4th Dimension & we moving to a different direction. However, towards the end I guess we took a deflection & reached the 4th Dimension. But overall it was nice reading it...

Well said... Keep up the good job.. :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thanks VIKASH, I will try to keep up the job! :) Do follow and keep posting!