Monday, October 3, 2011

In my faith and my love

When do we realize that we are not only ones who have names, but we are somewhat different from what we are called!?

When is right time to hang on to your desire for long enough to let others and self know that may be we are taking some risks, but we are on our own...trying to fetch our coveted dreams!?

When do we find time to try to break silence?...which is long enough to make you feel drifted-to-eternity




When do we speak worthy to add some meaning to the revered silence...the distance between two human beings...

So many questions hover my mind right now and I think it is not to mention those questions here...but the most important thing is to find answers of many unsaid questions like these. May be we have to wait to be somebody, wait for someday(it might be this day), just be calm till you find your mind and heart both willing to do it...

and when time comes, leave no stone unturned, leave no word unsaid and fetch every thing you wanted to be with you...whatever it be...your love, your dream job, anything...

(do share your views about what do you feel...waiting for you...)

Love and peace

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU)

6 comments:

vivea said...

:)kitna sahi h
"when tym cmes leave no stone unturned":)

VICKY said...

wonderfull yaar n well said so true.......
last wrds u said was totally wonderful.............

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you VIVEA and VICKY :)

Kanika Bansal said...

Hey today was for the first day i visited your blog..
Awsumly great work..every piece of work is unique in a way..impressive...
keep it up..keep going.. :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

Hey Kanika, it is great to have you on this blog. Thanks for appreciating my work and I would try to keep it up with more efforts. :)

keep commenting
Thanks a lot

peace
Gaurav

: said...

hope people learn from it...