Friday, December 30, 2011

I miss you

of all the times...

of all the times,
I miss you,
the best of them is,
when your deep eyes showed love,

the love which was as deep,
as depths of your heart,
where my memories echo,
and the love which is there all the times,
in my smile and tears down the cheek-lines...


of all the times,
when I miss you,
I say nothing,
but just die...

as you close your eyes,
I sleep in your love,
and when they are open,
it fills my days and my life...

of all the love we have,
I will cherish these moments,
when I miss you heaven,
still distances are frozen...

and I believe,
someday, when we kiss,
under the same brook of tree,
you would never leave,
we would never leave the place,
as we would stay together forever,
making life alike beautiful days spent...

meanwhile, just hold on,
keep loving me,
as our love and belief,
will melt away all frozen distances,
till we are together again...forever like before...

Gaurav Saluja
(aka GAURU)

6 comments:

Isha said...

My heart is taken away by dis poem of your's.... :)
It's lovvvveeeelyyyy write... <3
Boht boht boht achi h..
And for me, d best thing is, this time the 'strong hope' and 'joy' has veiled d pain(of separation) hidden behind and personally I felt kinda pleasure after reading dis poem... :)
Hats off to d writer for being able to create such effects in reader's mind or heart.. :)
It's pleasure and proud :) to see my friend growing, in the direction of Successful writer & He is very close to it.. :)
God Bless You.!!!! :)

: said...

its 'tum ho' interpreted in English. what else you want to know?

lipi jain said...

amazing..:)

NIKET said...

senti karr diya re tune toh :)
he he again a masterpiece \m/

A bit of me and my writings said...

@all: Thanks you :)

Uma said...

All frozen distances will be melted away for sure :)God bless!
Superb :)