Sunday, January 15, 2012

the 16th..the 17th JAN

'LONG'

days have passed,
hours have made them,
days are ceased,
in my memories within,

long have defined,
itself in my eyes,
as it is been long since I met you,
and my winks have given the definition,


true is love,
my tears shall oath,
true is long,
as it shall wait for more,

sense of being,
is what I live with,
you are here,
as I shall always believe it,

no matter of long,
you can have my written chronicle,
and at the end of LONG, I see you,
as now I see it,

till then long waits,
with your hand in mine,
touching dew on grass,
you read my words(for you),
and I read your eyes and its shine,

as I have faith that we shall meet soon,
walking same lanes,
catching same train,
a sip of the same drink,
and folded hands at the same Shrine...


Gaurav Saluja
(aka GAURU) 

5 comments:

vivea said...

tears r rolling down on my cheeks....
THE great poem......the nly thing i can say is GOD bless u....
have faith in ur FAITH...

Ashok Sharma said...

beautiful poetry

: said...

get published.

Isha said...

Suuuuuuuuuuuperb Lovely...
Truly touching... <3
:)

: said...

read is for the second time, real good