Monday, October 24, 2011

frozen...

 'You and Me'

sometimes, when time ceases,
you look at the its hands,
hanging on a wall,
ticking away nothing,
but making you freeze,
still in some moments,
and now when the time is immovable.
I wonder...

what if you could hold my hand,
and try to feel the moment,
so long it will be,
so ceased time will be,
and who knows,
your touch might set me free,
free from being frozen here,
frozen in what I have for you,
my care and love, 
the one that has never ceased,


still when I look at the hanging hands of time,
I cannot see it ceased,
but when I close my eyes,
I see nothing but ceased time,
like I am still there,
where you left me,
counting the seconds,
living the hours,
and the time still is same,

perhaps, it is not time after all,
it can be called love,
or you may call it distance between our meeting,
whatever you wish,
I would name it that,

and you can try,
try real hard,
to feel what I have with me,
Its all ceased, still all running,
and constant is one thing,
you and me...


Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a GAURU)

3 comments:

: said...

a good piece of art, gets cozy in the end...

A bit of me and my writings said...

thnaks DUDE :)

Uma said...

U r too gud mr.Gaurav :) Best wishes 4 u :)