Saturday, July 9, 2011

"When distances promise in silence of wind"

The fragrance


last night I had a dream of you,
you were lying beside me,
you were looking at me,
your gaze would cross all clambers,
to reach to my heart,

I closed my eyes,
and held your hand,
you kept lokking at me,
I knew you were finding 'the poem of of my heart',

I fell asleep,
and in morning,
I woke up alone,
as I realised it was a dream and no more than that,

but there was something,
which your dream had left,
a fragrance of your heart,
maybe, in the dream,
it found 'the poem of my heart'...

Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

2 comments:

Manmohan Singh said...

bhai wahh, dog bless you my buoy i mean God bless you my buuoy, and the very the congrats the on poem

Isha said...

Tis is again a sweet poem.
* * * * *
I'm givin u 5-stars for this Poem.
:)
God Bless You.