Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two Magical Words


"It is a blessing to be able to visit HIM, but
 more pleasure can be sought from being able to feel HIM and HIS presence in something."

Few days back, I visited a temple. Me and my friend were looking for racks to put our shoes safe. My friend held me by my hand and took me in opposite direction of my seeking eyes. There was a boy sitting on floor, near the shoe racks. My friend asked him if we had to pay something for keeping our shoes. The boy replied with a grounded tone: "Only if you wish sir, but the service is for free."

We came back from the meeting(with Almighty :)), took our shoes back and as were putting on our shoes, the boy kept looking at us. I gave him a coin of 5 rupees and said THANK YOU with a smile on my face.

His face was lighted with those two words of mine, I could see that on the boy's visage. On way back home, I felt that these two words show gratitude, no matter where ever used. But it makes us feel HIS presence when said with a smile on face. These words are magical and can make some one's day. :)


Gaurav Saluja
(a.k.a Gauru)

5 comments:

: said...

we met a messenger that day bro. Good, that you posted this sentiment up. I hope people learn to find HIM in people itself, by such writes. Peace.

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thanks for understanding the soul of the write brother. Love

Gaurav

Isha said...

WoW.!!!!
This is really a good message for the People today who feel sayin THANK YOU wud put their so called "EGO" down, which is not so actualy...
I genuinely Appreciate you 'being a human.'
For dat boy, ur "THANK YOU" could simply b a source of smile, I don't know whethr he got ur words(THANK YOU) or not but by doing dat you made a place in God's heart n ppl's too & HE will bless you with heavens, I'm sure. You did a great work. I revere dis deed of your's.. :)
GOD BLESS YOU!!! :)

A bit of me and my writings said...

@ISHA: Thank you Ish!

Gaurav

vivea said...

THANK YOU:-)