Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eyes without DREAMS



Life never comes easy handed. Many a times it’s a game which try to deceit you with despair at front and happiness at back end. Sometimes we make prominent choices, leaving options to destiny. But some other times destiny chooses our options and we wait for out time and choices....
Same is with man whom I saw doing his work at a construction site. He is working over there with a forced will, nailed with intentions to raise his family and meet his basic needs.
What happens when we see a regal car road? Most of us feel pumped up. We look at marvelous creativity on road. But here he is walking past a car. He is not interested in running comfort wagons. I doubt if he had ever gave a thought to what DREAMS are. Here I am sitting on my PC and finding my way of dreams and someone else doesn't care for the word DREAM. It's ironic to our haste of living. We thing we are moving fast. Nano and nano plus technology. But we ignore a major side of society. I am doing my bit for them. I am trying to be a voice to them. And believe me; we all can do this bit for them daily. Maybe a simple smile will do. Who knows? So we should not wait for chances as they come to those who don't wait for them.
and walking he thinks...

"What was my sin what is more worst than this?
I am toiling in field as destiny never gave me a will...”

Gaurav Saluja

4 comments:

Vinayak Pancholi said...

Nice one! You got me.
And quite literally.
Nice thoughts you've captured in above lines.
DREAMS, CHOICES, LIFE, DESTINY these words now carry much bigger meaning than we think.
Keep moving on with your pen.
Gook Luck!
- Vinayak

A bit of me and my writings said...

thanks Goa Man! :)

Rohit Agarwal said...

Hi Gaurav
Nice Job!
As well as I know you, I think you might be having some sort of solutions or at least a theory to explain a better and practical way to handle these situation, bcoz these instances really put in difficult situation where on one side I really wanna make some changes in this dark side of society and on other side I feel, better to concentrate on myself and my life........
Do reply to this.

A bit of me and my writings said...

Rohit thanks for revering and asking me the solutions. I do have some approaches to get into the depth. We can have a discussion on this. We will have. Yeah