Saturday, April 3, 2010

The eyes with Desire



When eyes start searching, they end up finding something which soothes our souls. Back to the days when I went to 'the holy village of Almighty GOd-Manali. I couldn't end up filling my days with the beauteous scenes. Those spectacular moments which my eyes were capturing every second of my stay over there. 


I went to Rohtang, there I clicked this picture. I didn't intend to click this man with mountains in background. But I clicked for the sole view of mountains. And when I was sorting pictures I felt as if this picture was taken to show me the thoughts, this man was having in his mind at that very time.


His eyes are in search for peace that he would find after feeding his family. By selling tea or coffee to someone on the way to Rohtang. His body says to stay for a while and take a wee bit of rest to sum up his courage to earn money for his 'peace'. 


May be his eyes were flashing his mind
with desires he held in his mind. His dreams which were burnt in cold of top-hill there. He sees people everyday coming for a change to his place of earning and there he wishes to earn the same day for his life. To adventure his life with his family. Or may be he simply wanted to stay and look how desperate Humans are to adore the beauty of NATURE.


Whatever he thought, one thing was for sure. He had eyes with desire.


Gaurav Saluja

5 comments:

Prag said...

I had a great fortune of reading it. Things that you pointed out is often rather usually neglected by masses. It was expertlly written and i commend you for your excellent work.
Stick to it.
Keep these good posts coming.

PRAG

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thanks Pragya. :)

Rohit Agarwal said...

Hi dear
Nice imagination or I must say very nice interpretation.There are very few who have ability to see things with different approach.
you really turned a simple beautiful picture into something more meaningful...

A bit of me and my writings said...

Thank you Rohit :)

Unknown said...

hey gaurav
nice work dude...
superb imagination and great point of view...
its really awesome!!!
now my eyes are full with desire to see your next post...
so keep on posting these:-)

Tanmay Jain